Friday, July 15, 2011

I Need Some Ideas

    First things first! I need some ideas. Not a whole story, not a name, just a pic or a strange sentence. I can make a story out of pretty much anything (not to brag...).   I do have some ideas of my own though (don't laugh! sure some of them may be stupid, but...oh whatever!):
    1.Cheribum-basicaly it's a guardian angel who has to watch over a highschool girl (of course). You know, guidance in life. But most importantly: he has to help her find her true love. But as all stories go... he'll fall in love with her himself.
    2.High school, yeah!:A girl wants to be a singer. She's popular and loved by all and a hard worker. She gets into a talent school and moves in with her aunt. Because most of the kids there are rich and snobby they don't like her (because they don't work at talent themselves). She has, like, 3 or 4 friends who everyone thinks of as nerds. And...you get the picture.
    If you have any ideas or twirks of your own, let me know, you know my email (or at least you should!). Also let me know if you like 1st or 2nd person better. For all you C average people 1st person is I went down the hall to get a snack, but instead found my refrigerator missing. And 2nd person is Clair stood in the moon-light, the pale white light flooded over her skin. She turned and looked at Mike. She nodded, and they walked off into the night.
   Wow, I might have a story for that 2nd person one!
    Lol anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond!
    Love ya! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment